Friday, May 15, 2009

One SMS buzzing me



when me busy doing my job, suddenly my phone Buzzing, SMS from Farah, asking me a Short and simple question.



Farah:, are you still wanna to do collection ?
me :, What the position are available?
Farah:, referring to AVP, for card collection ...

LONG PAUSE

So surprise, when get reply from Farah, actually she is my SCB mate in collection, and she move to Alliance bank doing Personal loans Collection as AVP. according to her,card collection need people, and she suggest me on that.. me so confuse rite now. actually me so greatful, to God coz still have other people recognize my good work before .. Thanks God.

me quickly email to her, and tell her, actually Citi oso called me for the same post, for the recovery card collection, explained to her, me now looking forward to go out from Banking line, that is why me trying hard to go to marketing.

anyway thanks to farah and Isabella kong. thanks for the offer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment