Thursday, May 14, 2009

Life must go on



Funny.I can only glanced a tiny smile bila every time orang cakap "bahagia kau sekarang kan..".Bahagia?I'm not 100% sure.But I've put a lot of effort to make the best out of everything that have been hooking around in my life lately.Friends;still here and hopefully will always be.Family;I hardly even talk to them lately.So to describe the BAHAGIA as one word for me now,I don't really dare to.I am still getting used to some changes and still going through this life wondering and looking for the missing part.

Me really struggling past 1 year, to build back my career and to get st abilities in my own little world, yap! really hurt.. on that time me know who is my friends, who is my buddy... sad to say that, some of my friends is fake!!!! i hate them alot... Now me realize that not all of my friends is sincere to get close with me, me hope can get a friends is can accept me who i am, not just know how to take advantage out of it!, like it or not.. life must go on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment