Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shitty in my little world


another lame depression,another same whole boring moments of thinking.i kinda hate being a person who always haunted by the past.i thought by moving on,things as before won't ever take place in my life ever again.but who am i kidding?its always been there.whenever something happened,it always remind of the same thing that used to happened before.

some kind of a dejavu;but reality.i hate the fact there is so much hate in me.i regreted it,i've learned from it but i just can't ever escape although how much i wanted to and how hard i've tried.i am still longing in the pond of my past.looking at the same alter-ego for the rest of my life.i wish i can still find a way of escaping.somehow there is no ray to guide me through this sickness of sorrow.shitty things happened;its not yet over me.


** Why me ? ... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment